Pokémon Unite is a novel tackle the long-running franchise, changing its turn-based battles for frantic MOBA motion. As if that twist wasn’t sufficient, the sport additionally provides you the choice to outfit your monsters with hilarious — and lovely — costumes. If you happen to’ve ever needed to see Snorlax carrying sun shades and rocking an inflatable tube, Pokémon Unite is the sport for you.
Nonetheless, outfitting your lineup of Pokémon in flashy gear isn’t as easy as you’d assume. From the Aeos Emporium to Zirco Buying and selling, right here’s what you must find out about customizing your Pokémon in Pokémon Unite.
Think about Aeos Emporium the boring — however important — solution to customise your Pokémon. Nothing you buy right here will alter the in-game look of your playable characters, however they’ll have an effect in your stats. Held Objects corresponding to Rocky Helmet and Assault Vest are listed within the Aeos Emporium and could be purchased utilizing both Aeos Cash or Aeos Tickets. Right here’s a fast breakdown of the way it all works:
- Aeos Cash are earned just by taking part in Pokémon Unite. As much as 2,100 could be earned per week.
- Aeos Tickets are earned by way of Ranked Match Season Rewards and particular occasions.
- Objects accessible to your Pokémon within the Aeos Emporium embody:
- Rocky Helmet
- Assault Vest
- Exp Share
- Atk Specs
- Assault Weight
- Buddy Barrier
Keep in mind — none of those will change your Pokémon’s look, however they’re a great way to tweak your stats earlier than heading into battle. If you happen to’re having hassle discovering the Aeos Emporium, head over to the Major Menu, then choose Retailers from the underside of the display screen. From there, you’ll discover Aeos Emporium listed under Unite Battle Committee.
If you happen to’re seeking to outfit your Pokémon with eye-catching gear, look no additional than Zirco Buying and selling. That is the place you’ll discover a wide range of ridiculous outfits, most of which require the premium Aeos Gems forex. After navigating to the Zirco Buying and selling display screen following the identical directions as above, press the Plus button in your controller to open up your Forex Particulars. From right here, you’ll be capable to add Aeos Gems to your digital pockets with actual money.
The Zirco Buying and selling retailer additionally has a piece the place you possibly can swap Holowear Tickets for unique cosmetics. These are earned from Battle Cross chests and will also be earned as Vitality Rewards. Right here’s a fast rundown of how cosmetics work in Pokémon Unite:
- Some cosmetics solely apply to the ultimate evolution of your character. For instance, it’s attainable to have an outfit that has no impact on Charmander or Charmeleon and solely takes impact when you’ve developed into Charizard.
- Uncommon cosmetics could apply results to a whole evolution line — though you’ll seemingly pay a reasonably penny for these.
- Animations and assault sequences could be impacted by varied high-end cosmetics.
The Zirco Buying and selling store is likely to be an thrilling solution to customise your Pokémon, however keep in mind that they supply no in-game benefits.